Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who can argue!!!!!!

Well, it's Saturday night, I'm so tired, but can't let the LSU v. Auburn game go....
What a game. The SEC is the BEST conference in football. That's right, I said it, " SEC FOOTBALL IS THE BEST IN THE NATION. Yes my VOLunteers got beat but what do you expect from Crompton and Fulmer (can you believe this man has an extension on his contract?). Anyway....

The South Eastern Conference has more top 10 teams than any other conference in NCAA football. No, I didn't research this... ESPN showed 4,5,6 & 10 are SEC teams before the weekend even started.... isn't that enough? And how about those Commodores. GO BLACK & GOLD. 23 to 17 against the Rebels. Again, an SEC match up. WE own football. Prove it wrong... I'm waiting.

Oh, and BY THE WAY!!!! BWM beat me in fantasy football even though I had the top 3 score in our league. (YES, he had the #1 score). This is my first year playing(NO EXCUSE). I will redeem..............Waiting for BWM's post in response. Any way(again).....

Good to see that Collins will start again for week 3. Never know when that will change. Young , plz. get help!!! we could at least use your salary for next year....


OUCH harsh!!!!!

0 comments: