Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vince Young... Suicide...

I don't think I can even comment on this Story.

Well, I feel I must...
This was an obvious cry for attention. To put this burden on those that love and care for you is a very selfish thing to do. I believe that for him to do this and then come out in the media (finally!!!) and say it was blown out of proportion is a common marker for a person that has low self esteem and in denial about their depression. Always needing to be reassured that you are loved is healthy but to take it to an extreme is not. I hope Vince gets and excepts the help he needs. I hope Coach Fisher stays true to his word and makes Vince earn his starting job back. I know that most Titans fans feel as I do. We have lost faith in his commitment to the team.

0 comments: